• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0 SOHC exhaust questions

I want get either a thrush welded or flowmaster 40 series for my 2003 ford ranger. I was wondering if anyone could give me a model number of one that will fit in the stock location and can work with the stock pipes. I want to be able to use the straight section of pipe after the 3rd cat and...
  2. Cat back Exhaust Needed

What is a good cat back exhaust for 4.0 4x4 rangers. Im looking for something on the louder side and I definatley want to hear it at idle and at speed when the window is down. Ive noticed most of the kits out there are not offered with aggressive mufflers. The flowmaster kit is only available...
  3. Best Class 3 or 4 Hitch?

My ranger is a 2003 4.0 auto, 4x4, 4.10 limited slip and is rated to tow a trailer up to 5600 pounds. I am looking for a trailer hitch that can handle at least 5000 and 500 pounds of tounge weight. A lot of what I have seen out there for rangers only go up to 4000 and 400 pounds even when...
  4. XL Door Panel Vibration

I just got a 2003 ranger xl 4x4. My previous 2 rangers were xlts with heavy door panels that were covered with a combo of vinyl and plastic. My new truck has the xl plain plastic door panels and there make a vibration when traveling over bumps. The noise is louder when the window is open...
  5. New Ranger New Problems!

I just bought my third ranger, a 2003 supercab 4x4 with an automatic. Great truck and a big improvement over my 2wd 4cyl. The truck uses what ford calls securilock or coded keys. I have found out that you have to have two coded keys to make new spares. Of course I only have one of these so I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad