• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dgndngrngr

my 86 BII half breed

took a few pics the other day that came out decent and thought i should whore her out on here...
  2. dgndngrngr

EGR Help

So i ran the codes and got back 31 (EVP voltage below minimum) and 84 (EGR vaccum regulator circuit failure) well when i went to find the EGR this is what i found: its capped off? or what? im confused as to whether i have a EGR or EVP or whats goin on here. :no2:I have the thing circled but the...
  3. dgndngrngr

any 2.9L pics please!!!

does anyone have a few pics of their 2.9L engine (especially the passenger side)? im trying to match up vacuum lines and other plugs that have no connectors. the bigger the better! thanks!
  4. dgndngrngr

5 psi at idle after warm up??!! holy crap

i understand the problem with these 2.9s and how they have narrow oil passages but it seems like everyone has ticking/low pressure on start up and it goes away once it warms up...well...i have just the opposite problem. 50 psi start up 25 psi after 10 minutes idling 5psi at idle after driving...
  5. dgndngrngr

whats wrong here?

what do you guys think is wrong here with the bed flex? any ideas what else I should check? ive checked bed mounts and those look ok. cab mounts look ok too. thanks
  6. dgndngrngr

4wd MANUAL shift issue

Hi all, I have a 1990 Bronco II with BW1350 manual transfer case and its been acting up since i bought it. Heres what it does with the transmission in neutral. 2wd = dash light lights up "4x4" 4wd = stays "4x4" neutral = light goes out 4wd low = lights up "4x4" but not "Low Range" So I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad