• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bullitt

86'' 2.3L - 302 swap, trans question...

I'm going to help my friend put a 302 in his 86'', I'm already aware of the neccesary items i will need to make installing the engine possible. Re-read all the tech articles TRS has to offer and such. We were going to install a C4 or 6, but my friend wants overdrive, so AOD is out trans. of...
  2. bullitt

Mustang II front suspension

When i restore my wrecked and blown-up 92'' supercab to the "pro-touring", pavenment pounding, part time drag racing, street machine" i invision...I was considering using an aftermarket Mustang II front susp. I've seen it done on like old cars on Power BlockTV before, but never infront of me...
  3. bullitt

May 31'st Pete Monster

Hey fellas, its been awhile since ive been on here. The next mud bog in Morrison, IL is comin up Sat. may 31, just wonderin if anybody's comin out for it? I think ill be running my bronco II, as long as i get some time outside of work to fix my broken axle shaft....and if i dont have to work...
  4. bullitt

Possible major electrical issue...

I was working on wiring up my cab visor lights this morning, just running a ground underneath the dash, and hot to the fuse panel, just tie it into the instrument panel/parking or running lights fuse. Well it didn't work out so well, cause there was a short in the wires were they came in...
  5. bullitt

4.0 swap into B2

I bought a 91 Ranger w/4.0 and auto from my freind for 200, mainly for parts. I took the 8.8 out for my bronc, and i cut good panels of sheet metal out of the bed that wasnt good anyway. But im thinkin of swaping that 4.0 inplace of my 2.9...Except i'd like to put a 5spd behind it instead of...
  6. bullitt

Coil spring swaping??

I'm doin a little maintence to my ranger, stuff i put off too long. But i'm also slipping an extra leaf or two in the rear to stiffin it up a little. But i get to thinking about the front end, that maybe i'd like to get just a little bigger springs to help level it out. Are stock 4wd ranger...
  7. bullitt

Bad Booster? I donno.

I checked for leaks, i have no more, the pedal is pretty good and the brakes work like they should after you bleed them. But then slowly day by day they got a little worse, and a little worse, till i have no brakes whatsoever. The resovoir doesn't loose fluid either. You can hear a little...
  8. bullitt

Speaker size in BII??

The punk i bought my BII from took out the stock raido, and speakers before i picked it up....and now months later that im working on my bronco, and almost complete, i have to have some tunes. Does anyone know what size speakers go in the doors, and what size ones are in the back seat area. I...
  9. bullitt

Swap Meet Deal

My friend went to this huge swap meet up in Wisconsin this past saturday, and found me a hell of a deal. A guy had a bunch of 92' Ranger parts: 2 fenders, 2 doors, a hood, a tailgate with stainless insert piece, a bunch of light housings and headlight stuff, that front clip piece that goes...
  10. bullitt

Converting to E85?

I have a friend who awhile back built up an old 400m for his 85' f250. And while he was building he had mentioned making it run on E85, i don't remember what he had told me all went into it, but i understand, or would assume you need special injectors and stuff. Do any of you know any more...
  11. bullitt

Question about avatar?

Hey i see some other people rockin custom avatars, and when i go to switch mine, it says "click this for no custom avatar", or i can select the "Shut the duck up one" , what's the deal, i used to be able to have a custom one. But there's like no option for picking one, or entering a url image...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad