• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Strange Problem

Started this evening. Truck would not idle. Got on the road and was cutting out especially under moderate acceleration. Got home and something smelled hot under the hood but really couldn't find anything. No lights or codes - yet. Started up again and it now will idle and seemed to drive ok...
  2. 2002 Ranger - 2 problems

2002 Ranger Edge 4wd 5.0 manual This truck has had a cel since I got it a year ago and I finally am trying to get it to clear. I initially looked at it and found the wiring to the o2 sensor on the right side (front) had some wiring modifications done. ie splice connectors & duct tape tags. So...
  3. OEM tow hooks

Just acquired a 2003 Edge 4.0 SC 4wd that had the front hooks removed and tow bar receiver brackets installed. I want to go back to the OEM tow hooks or possibly some aftermarket ones but need to find out what brackets are needed as the tow bar brackets serve to attach the bumper as well. I...
  4. Clutch Problem

On the way into work this morning I went to shift and the clutch made a pop about 1/2 way in and then would not release at all. I haven't had a chance to check much except to verify the fluid level. Just looking for thoughts on what the pop may have been and which way to proceed from here...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad