• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. thenaderman

Electric fan or mechanical fan?

I was looking at my fan on my truck and its severely cracked due to age and needs to be replaced (soon!) but im not sure what to go with. I have heard that e/fans give more power and fuel economy, but is it worth the time and money and what are the benifits of the e/fan over the mechanicle fan?
  2. thenaderman

Cold air intake?

Okay I have looked everywhere for a cold air intake for my 92 3.0L ranger and I cant find one anywhere! So anyone know where I can get one or ideas on what I could do? Thanks
  3. thenaderman

confused please help

How do i post pics of my ranger for everyone to view? I want comments, i got a pic of it as my avatar but how do i post more?
  4. thenaderman

what shocks to buy???

Okay im new to this forum but I have been on this site many times and i just signed up this morning, I have a 92 ranger with a mildly modded 3.0L engine, 8.8 rearend new trans but i need new shocks what are some good ones? i was thinking anout those edelbrock ias performer shocks... any ideas?
  5. thenaderman

Hey guys

im new to TRS just signed up this morning hoping to get some comments on my truck and some ideas for further improvemants thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad