• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. flywheel

i went to the auto parts store to get a 84 flywheel and it was 200 but when i had my 88 it was only 50. i thought all the flywheels where the same for ranger/bronco II for the 2.8/2.9
  2. ran out of gas

i put 3 gallon in it has fuel pressure at the fuel rail. wont start any ideas
  3. A4LD towing with Manuel tranfer case

i know you cant flat tow a automatic transmission with no transfer case. my question is can you if your transfer case is a Manuel shifting. if so do you leave it in park and transfer case in neutral. because the transfer case is lubed by the rear drive line.
  4. how to remove the throwout bearing

i need to know how remove the throwout bearing on a fm 146 and also the pilot bearing removal too
  5. 88 2.9 random idle problem

my truck has random idle problems like it will want to die and it loses a bunch of power it jerks when it happens. i have replaced fuel filter. but i have heard it has 2. some times it runs fair. the guy i bought it from said he replaced the fuel pump but i dont know which one. i get code 67 also
  6. Lift Question

I have a question about putting 31x10.5R15 under my 88 ranger it has stock blocks and i don't know whats in the front. i'm currently running 30x9.5R15 with no rubbing at all
  7. 7.5 axle

I just brought this truck truck in February and i think it has a locking rear but the tag says 3SL73

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad