• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Remote Start ... HELP !

I own a 2001 Ranger XLT (Appearance Pkg.) with coded key and key-less entry. I want to put a remote start on it. I would like to know the best equipment to purchase and use. Ex...
  2. Cold Air Intake ..

Hello , how many more HP would a cold air intake add to my 150HP 2001 Ranger XLT (3.0L) ? My vehicle is by far not the strongest truck I've owned.. I left a 1997 Chevy S10 LS ( Standard Cab ) w/ a 4.3L Vortec H.O. . The truck was a rocket and had real some balls for a mid size pickup. My Ranger...
  3. Installing Custom Sound System , need some Info plz ..

Hey guys, :icon_confused: I'm planning to install a custom sound system and need advice on wiring :stirthepot: (8 gauge wire, from my amp to my battery) , I'm just wondering about my firewall...are there pre-drilled holes that go directly into the cab? .. (ex: under the steering column ? )...
  4. 2001 Ranger Billet Grille Insert Installation

The stock grille should slide out in my '01 XLT? I unscrew the plastic pieces at the front of the engine compartment under the hood correct ? :icon_hornsup:
  5. Burnt Odor

Ok , Ill get out of my 2001 Ranger XLT just a lil bit up the street at the gas station and smell a burnt odor coming from under the wheel well , but it is not the tires. the Engine really didnt have the time to get hot, let alone real hot. I need an opinion. Is it a leak from somewhere on a warm...
  6. Rectangle Fog Lights for 2001 Ranger XLT Supercab 4-Door 3.0L

Can anybody find online me a pair of Rectangle Fog lamps that would fit my Rectangle slots in my bumper.. I can only find the round lights,which would fit in the round slots of a different bumper type on the 01 ranger XLT ... I have looked and looked and I cannot find any .. PLEASE HELP...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad