• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Another Clevor Fan

I also would like to put a Clevor (Windsor block w/Cleveland Heads) in my 93 ranger . The major problem I have is finding headers that will work. I have tried the major Header Suppliers , even Total Performance. Does anyone know a supplier for Shorty Headers for my application?
  2. V8 Motor Mounts

MRE BOOKS WROTE : Motor mounts are simple to build for this swap. Ranger motor mounts consist of a rubber pad with a stud sticking out of each side. One stud goes through the frame and has a nut which screws on the back to attach it to the frame. The other stud sticks straight up and attachés to...
  3. Upgrading to a Posi-Traction

How difficult is it to remove an Open Carrier w/ gear from an 8.8 Rearend and install a Posi-Traction Carrier Assembly with gear? Does it take any special tools and how long should it take?
  4. Ranger / Explorer 8.8 Rear Eng Swap Kit

Does anyone make a Bolt-in Kit to Swap an Explorer 8.8 Rear End in place of the stock Ranger Rear End ? I know a lot of people modify the Explorer to fit but its a little trouble to figure out what must be done. Then you have to buy the Spring Saddle Brackets, Shock Mounting Brackets , and then...
  5. Rear end swap - 8.8

Will an 2002 Ranger 8.8 rearend bolt directly into a 1993 4 cycl.Ranger (7.5" rear) without any modifications or welding ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad