• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '86 B2 transmission problems

Hello, I have an '86 B2 with the 2.9 and an A4LD. It is a 4x4 with a manual shift transfer case. Heres the problem: When I'm in park, and shift to drive (overdrive) the truck wont move. It doesn't even idle down like its in gear. I rev it up a little, but it still doesn't go anywhere. At...
  2. Hello rbv enthusiasts

Hello fellow rbv enthusiasts! I have been silently visiting this site for a about four years now, but just now finally registered. I really love browsing the galleries and learning about members' modifications. I recently bought an '86 B2 4X4 which I plan to modify, thats why I'm here. I'm...
  3. 2.9 fuel pump relay location

This should be a no brainer for you guys, I'm trying to find the fuel pump relay on my '86 B2 2.9l. I just bought the truck for a song because the previous owner could not start the thing. I immediately noticed that I couldn't hear the fuel pump running. I confirmed that no power is being...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad