• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 01B3K

Custom OHC finished! And some other updates

Well havent been on here in a while, if your on the other forums, you know I was customizing a Sunroof OHC with a switchpanel.Well, i finally finished it, and I love it, and its so much easier to use my switches now, Now just gotta get an LED panel, maybe.... I dont know if i can get the old...
  2. 01B3K

Then and now

Well i figure since i have no posts here, ill start by whoring my truck a little. Its been about a little less than a year when i towed my truck back from Tennessee. Went from this To THIS :shok: Also My hideaways/amber LED strobe/ and switchback LED set ups. 61iGje3CLW4 gIhfdazjsK4
  3. 01B3K

I dub thee, LFT!

Alright, being ive been on here and a few other ranger sites for a while, but i havent posted any pics here. Anyways so hers my pics. Ill try and put them in order. Also the trucks still in progress. I bought the truck in Tennessee. Was down there for the August bristol race and came across...
  4. 01B3K

Yo, I'm Travis

Im from Central Jersey, I have an 01 B3000, Scott5640 got me to sign up here, (Whats another ranger forum gonna hurt, right?) Unfortunately only a 2x4, but i have plans for the thing. Well, I got nothing more to say.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad