• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. electric seats

I have a 87 Ranger XLT with a bench seat Q is if I removed bucket seats from a Ranger same year with electric seats is there a place on my Wire harnes for the electric seats to hook up?
  2. won't start

87 xlt 4x4 Fixed main light switch yesterday and all was good went to get in the truck this AM and won't start. lights come on, fule pump ingauges, turn key and nothing. won't crank over no clicks nothing. starter coil is new, wires are new, rained last night? where is the starter relay...
  3. how to remove the head light knob on 87

Can't quite see how to remove the knob to get at the switch. lost my back lights but got my turn signals and brakes courtesy lights out also except high beam indicator. any help woul be great 87 xlt ranger
  4. slight hesitation on up shift & down

Been tinkering with the new 2 me truck 87 4x4 2.9 and changed all the cooling hoses. In doing so I must have moved a wire that was bare up against the passenger side valve cover. the wire goes down in the area of the TFI to the back of the engin. from the wiring diagram it looks to go to the...
  5. front cab leak

cleanin up the truck and found the mats frozen to the floor. Had some warmer weather this week and some rain and saw a drip up at the head liner in the conner of the front glass and rain rail. There is some bonbo there, is this common and what's the best fix the magizine with leaks is MIA...
  6. Turning over but wont start

just picked up an 87 ranger 2.9 efi v-6. whe i went to look at it it firered right up and drove well. Prev. owner had it from 1990 on with 44000 on it it has 110000 on it now. I picked it up two days later got in it fired Right up. today I go to get in it wont start turns over good but wont...
  7. New kid Old truck

hey folks been looking around this site for awile just got a 87 Ranger long bed 4x4 xlt The door frame says 9-86 for the manufactured date is this going to give me a hard time finding parts?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad