• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A pillar gauges

I am looking at putting aftermarket oil pressure and water temp gauges in my 89 Ranger. I would like to put them in a mounting cluster on the drivers side A pillar. The problem so far is that I can't seem to find one that will fit. The closest that I have found is for a 93 Ranger. Any...
  2. Irritating tick

I have recently rebuilt a 2.9l for my 89 Ranger. The only issue that I have left to troubleshoot is a irritating tick coming from the front of the engine near the most forward fuel injector. The engine runs very well and has lots of power. I have ruled out a valve / bearing / rocker cause for...
  3. 89 Ranger 4x4 rear antilock light

I have owned this trck for about a year now and have been troubleshooting this problem all along. I have replaced the sensor, the master cylinder, front calipers and have conformed that all of the lines are good as well as the rear drum assembly. When I replaced the rear diff sensor the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad