• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel pump question

I have a 89 BII. 2.9 all stock, has 126000 miles on it and the fuel pump went out 11 miles up the mountain, had to coast it 9 miles down until we could tow it home. My question is I took the tank out, and replaced the fuel pump. not fun. Now still no power to the fuel pump, so I replaced the...
  2. NO Spark 90 Ranger

New here, but from what i have read, some of you guys are smarter then some rocket scientists i'v seen.:icon_idea: I have been playing with fords for about 35 years, old skool style, not to up or want to be to up on the electronic stuff. I got ahold of a 1990 ranger 4.0 with a 2 inch lift and...
  3. Newbie question on 85 elect. system

I new to this fourm, and just bought my first Bronco II, a 1985 with 147,000 miles, 2.8 v6 , 5 spd. its has only been driven in the winter for the last 8 years till i bought it last november. I have been a ford man for about 35 years but this is my first little guy, and i must say i love it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad