• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2020 Ranger tow packages.

I have been checking out some 2020 rangers and have yet to run into a real knowledgeable sales person. I was told Ford does not have a brake controller for the Ranger,. If one were so desired could one be easily installed. If one were to rarely pull a car trailer, brakes would be nice. Does...
  2. ABS malfunction

School me a bit on the ABS in my 2003 FX4 level II. Drove to my bank today and darned near drove right in the front door. I had stopped at a couple intersections before and brakes felt fine until I pulled up to the curb in front of my bank. When I braked there was basically nothing there and...
  3. Ranger door post

Seems like my old rangers the front or rear door post are rotting out where they meet the rocker. Have repaired several but its a real pain. Does anyone make a post repair panel?
  4. 1993 Ranger 3.27 gears shot

Son tore his 93 Ranger down for brake and front axle seal work to find the 3.27 front ring and pinion pretty much gone. Seems very hard to find a set of new 3.27 gears for the dana 35 and the one set we did find seemed very high . Anyone have a good source for new 3.27 gears or a good set of...
  5. 93 explorer a4ld

my 93 explorer used to be slow to shift on a cold day but fine when warmed up. Sold it to a lady, she flushed the transmission and then problems really began.To make it short, I took the thing back. Put it in reverse, it goes fine takes right off. Put it in drive or any other gear and you have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad