• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Those with supercharged 4.0s

I orginally and wrongly posted this in the "other engines" section:icon_surprised:...My question is,basically ...If you use an intercooler is it air to air Or a fluid based heat exchanger ,Also how is your engine holding up?....Trying to gather ideas and decide on an engine build....read the top...
  2. those with supercharged 4.0s....

Do you use an intercooler ?....If so what type ...air to air ,liquid cooled ....Also....How are your engines holding up?
  3. Here is hoping that I am in the right place

Iam considering a 5.0 swap ....I've scoured the conversion pages ,but the question I have was not found by me .....Suppose you don't want to lift your truck ,can the tranny tunnel be cut ,elevated and braced so that you can get to the bell housing bolts ,the tranny itself ,from inside the truck...
  4. Tuff Pans any thoughts

They sound like what one would need to strengthen up his FM146 transmission .Want to go from a 2.9 to 4.0 engine,(maybe the 410 cam),would rather keep current tranny,as I have a lot of,(repair),time in said tranny . Any thoughts? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad