• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replacing rear leafs

Hello everyone, My 2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 is running on the same rear leaf packs since new. Just turned 200,000 miles. Always carrying lots of tools for construction work, and looking to replace these springs with something heavier duty. Did some research and found my springs are rated for...
  2. Intake manifold

Hello everyone, I have a 2000 Ford ranger with a 4.0. Check engine light came on so I went to the Oriellys auto parts and borrowed there code reader. Code came up for misfire on cylinder #4. Pulled a few of the plugs including #4 to take a peak. #4 deffinatlly showed much more ware. I did a full...
  3. Front differential cover

Hello all! I am happy to have found a great site dedicated to the mighty Ford Ranger:headbang: I recently purchased a 2000 ranger 4x4 xlt with 125000 miles. I'm crawling around changing fluids under the truck and got to the front differential and discovered the cover looks allmost impossible to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad