• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. electric fan swap thermostat

i was wondering if anyone out there knows if a two wire temp sender from a taurus would work in a ranger.i installed a dual electric fan in my 99 3.0 and the kit came with a thermostat this fits in the fins of the radiator.i would like to change it (dont really trust it).with two wire sender is...
  2. 99 3.0 rebuild or swap?

last night leaving work i had no oil pressure.i shut it off and turned the key again to check if the guage moved before starting and it did not.i restarted it and again no pressure.it ran for maybe 15 seconds and now i have a knock.the oil is clean and full so it looks like i have a internal...
  3. 4wd pvh mods

i was wondering if anyone modified there pvh hubs to stay locked in by removing the metal tab inside what kind of differances they noticed.how much does it affect fuel milege,can it still be actuated on the fly or do you have to be stopped?also what differance do you notice on dry roads in two...
  4. 99 ranger hubs not locking in

i have a 99 ranger 3.0 that i am having a problem with the hubs.when i start the truck the 4wd lights come on momentarily so the control box should be good.when i select 4wd with the switch the transfer case locks in,checked front shaft and it is locked in.the problem i have is with the actuator...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad