• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger-Rod

Thanks Kenny,Backlash & Shran

I just wanted to thank you for your kosher replies on my last post. I do appologize for my outburst, and personal attack. I was not aware of all the details, and were just trying to come to the rescue of the site. Now that I know. I hope the site can forgive me. I've been a member here several...
  2. Ranger-Rod

Sorry I couldn't be there

I just got back to my computer, been away for a while. All to find emails about Fords BS. I didnt think anyone could do that, if they attack you then all the enthusiastic websites all over the net could suffer. RPS, chevytalk.org, fordforums.com, chevroletforum.com, what's next the state of...
  3. Ranger-Rod

Generation Gap

I'm sure somewhere along the line this has been covered. So I apologize in advance! I have a '95 Ranger with a broken connecting rod. A buddy of mine has a 2.3 with the 2.5 crank and .060 over pistons, and the block was decked .020. The block was an '87. He ran the engine in a 4 cylinder...
  4. Ranger-Rod

Generation Gap

I'm sure somewhere along the line this has been covered. So I apologize in advance! I have a '95 Ranger with a broken connecting rod. A buddy of mine has a 2.3 with the 2.5 crank and .060 over pistons, and the block was decked .020. The block was an '87. He ran the engine in a 4 cylinder...
  5. Ranger-Rod

Hunting the right tanny

I'm hunting a tranny for a 2.3L for 4wd conversion. Having trouble finding one. Have BII parts vehicle but had a 2.9L in it. Or what tranny will bolt to the transfer case? Truck has a manual tranny now, wanna stay that way.
  6. Ranger-Rod

'89- '92 front end

An '89- '92 front end on a '84 is this difficult to do?
  7. Ranger-Rod

Reading Tech. Articles

I was checking out some of the tech. section on leaf spring swaps. Explorer, Chevy 1500, etc. But no mention of an F-series spring swap. We have a '95 Ranger sitting on '89 F-150 front and rear springs, using F-150 shocks and all. Sits high rides nice and a simple swap!
  8. Ranger-Rod

Rebuilding carter YFA Carb

I'm trying to locate some good tech. advice, on this rebuild. The exploded view on the instructions, doesn't cover where some of the smaller parts in the bowl go. A site or pictures better diagram anything. Thanks guys! in advance.
  9. Ranger-Rod

Starter Swaps

I have a '84 Ranger 2.0L, the starter is shit. But it is also monsterous. I'm wanting to use a starter from a newer truck, they are smaller and lighter. Wiring the thing is not a problem, automotive wiring is my thing, I can make anything work. My question is mechanical wise, whats the major...
  10. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '83-'85

1983-85 Ford Ranger Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Light Green Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Chassis Illumination Blue/Brown Dimmer n/a Antenna Trigger n/a Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 4" Dash Left Front (+) Green Left Front (-) Black/White Right Front (+)...
  11. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '03

ITEM | WIRE COLOR |POL| WIRE LOCATION | | 12V|yellow |+ |ignition harness | | STARTER|red/lt. blue |+ |ignition harness | | IGNITION|lt. green/purple |+ |ignition harness | |...
  12. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '02

ITEM | WIRE COLOR |POL| WIRE LOCATION | | 12V|yellow |+ |ignition harness | | STARTER|red/lt. blue |+ |ignition harness | | IGNITION|lt. green/purple |+ |ignition harness | |...
  13. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '01

14. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '00

2000 Ford Ranger Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Light Green Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Black Illumination Light Blue/Red Dimmer n/a Amplifier Remote Blue Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 6" x 8" Doors Left Front (+) Orange/Light Green Left Front (-) Light Blue/White...
  15. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '99

1999 Ford Ranger Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Light Green Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Black Illumination Light Blue/Red Dimmer n/a Amplifier Remote Blue Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors Left Front (+) Orange/Light Green Left Front (-) Light Blue/White...
  16. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '98

1998 Ford Ranger Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Light Green Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Black Illumination Light Blue/Red Dimmer n/a Amplifier Remote Blue Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors Left Front (+) Orange/Light Green Left Front (-) Light Blue/White...
  17. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '95-'97

1995-97 Ford Ranger Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Green/Purple Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Black/Light Green Illumination Light Blue/Red Dimmer n/a Amplifier Remote Blue Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors Left Front (+) Orange/Light Green Left Front (-)...
  18. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '94

1994 Ford Ranger Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Green/Yellow Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Chassis Illumination Blue/Red Dimmer n/a Antenna Trigger n/a Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors Left Front (+) Orange/Green Left Front (-) Black/White Right Front (+)...
  19. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '93

1993 Ford Ranger Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Green/Yellow Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Chassis Illumination Blue/Red Dimmer n/a Antenna Trigger n/a Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors Left Front (+) Orange/Green Left Front (-) Black/White Right Front (+)...
  20. Ranger-Rod

Wiring Help '91-'92

1991-92 Ford Ranger Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Green/Yellow Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Chassis Illumination Blue/Red Dimmer n/a Antenna Trigger n/a Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors Left Front (+) Orange/Green Left Front (-) Black/White Right Front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad