• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Altitude, rain and performance?

Can anyone explain the relationship of altitude or rain on performance? About a year ago my B2 suddenly started bucking badly (1st gear) in hot weather/sea-level, but I have noticed it is better in the rain. I am at sea-level. Recently, I was quite happy with it's performance and pick up at only...
  2. How to use this site?

OK, so I'm not great with computers, but I LOVE this site!! It's about time I ask(I haven't found it on my own).. how do I keep tabs on posts I've made, adn posts I've contributed to? Right now I 'bookmark' or remember titles- not the most efficient. Share with me PLEASE!!!
  3. 89 bronco 2, Abby,BC

I love this site, and have been referring to it for 10yrs now! Unfortunately I'm not computer literate! Is it as simply as post a thread and hope for a reply, like I've been doing, or is there a special way to access feedback. I know, duh.... but not everyone views the keyboard as their...
  4. Rebuilt, retorque?

I'm pretty new at the posting, but I sure get a lot of info from this site. Info I trust! I am hoping someone can answer this. I have a rebuilt 2.9 V6 and I'm wondering: 1) how long, what are the stages for break-in? 2) when is it safe to do a road trip (mountains, but no load) 3) when and if...
  5. Distributor seat

New to posting, used all you guys info for years tho'! I just got a reman '88 2.9 V6 I'm trying to re-install and the &*(& distributor won't seat. It's always been a pain, but this just isn't going this time! I searched RS with no success, any advice? Oil pump shaft was installed from the...
  6. washer toggle

Hoping someone can help... have a 89 B2 and there;s no power to the washer fluid pump. Any tips on where/how to wire in a toggle? I'm not electrical, and can't get it to run when I tap into an open 30amp fuse area under the hood- should I try under the dash? When I connect directly to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad