• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stock Trailer Wiring

I have a 2000 XLT 4.0 Ranger with the towing package. Ive concluded that my stock trailer wiring harness ground is bad. Does anyone know where the stock ground is connected to the frame/body? I wound rather just clean up the stock one if its bad. I dont want to be bothered running another wire...
  2. Pics of my Truck

A few pictures of my truck after I got it detailed. I dont know about the rest of the U.S. but the 70 degree weather and summer like conditions in PA inspired me to get it detailed!!! -Joe
  3. Stereo Rebuild

Stereo System Rebuild
  4. Heater And Ac do there own thing

Hey Guys I got a weird one for ya, I will try to explain it as best as I can, In my truck Ive noticed alot lately that when the heat or a/c is on, and at any fan speed, on any vent control, the controls do their own thing. Example: if the setting is set to blow on your face it works fine when...
  5. TRS Sticker

Just wondering how long it took your guys TRS stickers to come. Its been a week and still no sticker.
  6. Voltage Drop

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could explain this to me. In the day time without my headlights on and my amp disconnected, apon applying the brake a loose a half of a (.5) volt. Apon putting the turn signals on I loose another half volt. I was wondering if this is normal. My voltage always...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad