• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. likeshills08

Not just another Dana 44 Swap...

So of course after I post this stuff I finally find everything and the search monkey throws poop at me. I found someone who already did something like I'm talking about, 'cept mine I'll be able take off... :thefinger: its on a budget, its not for highway driving, its for mud racing, I think I'm...
  2. likeshills08

Has anyone used the Early Bronco conversion buckets offered by James Duff? P/N 5112. If I redrill the holes in the spring perches I can get an inch of offset which would mean the total difference of width between the springs on the stock axle and new axle would only be 4" or 2" on each side...
  3. likeshills08

What binding would be cause by it being solid mounted? I think the amount of movement that the c-bushing would allow would be minimal. Also that minimal movement would be allowed by a bit of flex in the "L" bracket. Not nice to think of but I don't think it would harm anything.
  4. likeshills08

SO I have been readying myself for a full width dana 44 swap into my 93 ranger. Im tired of battling with the wheel bearings and Im also getting the 351 ready to drop in so I'm not messing around anymore. At first I was going to design coil buckets to come off the frame another 3", however I...
  5. likeshills08

Brandless 1.7 roller rockers

I just bought a set of 1.7:1 roller rockers for my 3.0 for $100. Guy swears theyre for a vulcan. They came off of a 3.0. It comes with push rod guides and rocker arm studs. I have no clue who made them. The only markings on them are on the top that say 1.7 and on the side on the bearings have...
  6. likeshills08

351w swap

So, earlier today I purchased a 1989 fullsize bronco for 400a bucks. Has a 351w and c6. My ranger is a 93 reg cabtill shortbed 3.0l with a m5od, 3.73s on 37s... obviously underpowered. Figured this bronco would be a perfect donor vehicle. So Ive read thru the v8 swap tech article several times...
  7. likeshills08

No ignition advance

Its a 93. When i increase the throttle the timing wont advance when monitored with a timing light. When i removed the spout connector the idle dropped but that was it. Have any ideas on what would cause this? Thanks. -Drew
  8. likeshills08

Heavier flywheel for 3.0?

Some people are looking sideways at this post. But I kno a lot of yota guys do it with their 22rs when they run bigger tires. It would be perfect for the 3.0lbc its lack of low end torque, it would help keep the rpms the same and when it does spin up to its happy place it will be even stronger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad