• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 91xlt

Have 3 weeks till mudfest

In 3 weeks my friends and I are having our 3rd annual mudfest party and i would love to get by old BII out there.. will stx front coils and 2" blocks lift it enough to fit 31x10.5s, or will i need more? It is an 84 with a 2.8 and a 5 speed all stock
  2. 91xlt

Cylinder 4 misfire... help!

Ive been chasing around a misfire for a while the code it threw was for a cylinder 4 misfire i changed the plugs and wires 10,000 miles ago with autolite xp103 plugs and carquest wires because it was misfiring then too. that helped for a while now just recently it started again so i replaced the...
  3. 91xlt

My 2000 4x4 off road

sittin on the wheels n tires i got for free from my supervisor :headbang: havin fun climbing snowbanks... till the cops showed up once i get the roof repainted ill post pics of it clean feel free to comment any constructive criticism is always welcome and im always looking for ways to...
  4. 91xlt

bought a new to me ranger

i just picked up a 2000 ranger xlt 4x4 off road with 103xxx miles for $3500... in the last 5 years that ive been trying to get this truck its only had about 5000 miles put on so electronic stuff was kinda slow especially the transfercase motor it took a few times of trying to shift it in and out...
  5. 91xlt

has anyone ever seen something like this before?

http://wausau.craigslist.org/cto/2476631779.html
  6. 91xlt

what to do?

i have three bad (not driveable) trucks and i wanna make one good one as cheap and quickly as possible, like by september for bowhunting, but im still new to rangers and b2s so any help or input would be greatly appreciated... the trucks are 1984 b2 2.8 5spd 4x4 with a good tranny but tired...
  7. 91xlt

289 into a bronco II

i bought an 84 bronco II a couple years ago for $300 in dang good shape till some jack@zz totaled it :bawling: so now im considering using it as a mud/huntin truck with a v8 4+" lift etc... ive got a 289 layin around and a 302 so which would be easier, ive been told the 289 would be more fun...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad