• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. shaggys2gen

Fuel Level... HELP!

Thanks, I took it all apart and ohmed out the board itself and got a reading of, 16 empty, 160 full. Im not sure if thats correct though????
  2. shaggys2gen

Fuel Level... HELP!

No One????
  3. shaggys2gen

Fuel Level... HELP!

I have an 03 2wd 2.3l, I need to know what ohm range the factory fuel level sender is? Mine is broken and I am going to put an aftermarket sender in it and need to know so the factory guage cluster can still be funtional. Thanks in advance!
  4. shaggys2gen

1994 turbocharger install

Im not sure what the flange looks like on your IAC valve, but if possible flip it the opposite direction than what it is now, you boost either weakend the spring or the pressure is pushing it open, if you flip it backwards it will still function but cant be forced open by boost.
  5. shaggys2gen

Connecting rods

Its a Duratec right? I think they carried the duratec all the way till 2009, If so then go to a junkyard and pull them from any 2003 to 2009? 2.3 ranger. There are also alot of cars that use the duratec in several configurations, but finding them with the 2.3 instead of the 2.0 is the trick.
  6. shaggys2gen

Need Help, it's my DD.

Well on my way to work 2 weeks ago and my truck acted like i lost one cylinder, a few minutes later it thought i dropped another cylinder. long story short I replaced the TPS, IAT sensor, TFI Module, Coil, Wires, Plugs, Cap & Button. checked as much wiring as i could under the hood, Cleaned the...
  7. shaggys2gen

Couple swap questions?

I have read all the tech pages but the exact info im looking for was not very clear, my 89 2.9 is in sad shape and i have a 97 exploder donor. Can the 97 4.0 be swapped into my ranger without running into major issues? the thread only specified late and early model and im not too firmiliar with...
  8. shaggys2gen

Drop Beam Brackets?

My question is, If i were to buy the factory drop beam brackets for the D28 and extend them to accomidate my lift (CUSTOM) I assume the amount of drop would need to be the same as the size of lift I am planning for Correct?? Example... the factory centerhole for both beam pivot points would...
  9. shaggys2gen

New

Hi, Im new to the site and I live in Woodruff SC. Thanks for all the great Documents and tech articles.:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad