• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hahnsb2

Car Seat in a Ranger Extended Cab?

Kinda kicking around the idea of building a turbo 2.3 2nd gen and it would have to be an extended cab so I can haul the little guy around. But I have my doubts that a car seat will work with the jumpseats? Currently it's no problem with the bench seat in my Dakota.
  2. Hahnsb2

My SCX10 Project.

Picked up an SCX10 last weekend. I've got some decent plans for it. So far I've put a 35t motor in it, super soft springs, cut the outer lowers off the bumper, cut off the bump stops and converted the rear to a 4 link. I'm going with a chassis mounted servo with a 3 link front w/ panhard bar...
  3. Hahnsb2

Who are the two TRS members on Larch mtn.

So who did I talk to? I'm the guy driving the Dakota up, obviously.
  4. Hahnsb2

Elbe Hills RBV Run 1-22-11

Had another RBV run at Elbe today. Wakingtowinter's Ranger lost a brake line on the first trail so we pinched it off and sent him home. Pat's new Aussie Locker was slipping already, we're thinking the carrier is out of spec. Other than that it went pretty well and we ran some hairy obstacles...
  5. Hahnsb2

BroncoII.org Hangover Run Elbe Hills

Pat, Sawzall, Mud Addict and myself hit up the Elbe hills today for some wheelin. Nobody got stuck, Sawzall had to be winched to the top of an icy hill, so did Pat since his front Lock-right was toast. No major complications or body modifications (my sliders work well :D ). Here's all the good...
  6. Hahnsb2

Me and Grunizzle's Yellowstone Trip.

Me and Grunizzle took a trip to Yellowstone in my Dakota back in May/June of 09. We took over 700 pictures so here's a few of them.
  7. Hahnsb2

A Day in the Tillamook State Forest.

WoodyB2, his sister's BF and I hit up Browns camp today. The B2 did fantastic, not a single problem all day. Jeff's (Woody) B2 did very well for being open diffed. Firebreak 5 Hog's Back Can Opener. Kenny's S10 didn't make it. Nice Toyota flopped on Can Opener. There's some vids too...
  8. Hahnsb2

Crater Lake Last Week.

Me and a friend took the Dakota to Crater Lake last week, thought I'd share a couple pics.
  9. Hahnsb2

B2 Passed Emissions

Just thought I'd share. First time through emissions since the 4.0 swap and it passed! "Why yes, yes is does have a 2.9 :icon_rofl:" Took them a while to find the side exhaust, I confuse them every time, same with the Dakota.
  10. Hahnsb2

Rescuing Grunizzle's Ranger. Story/Pics/Vids.

So it started snowing after work on Tuesday, I tried giving my friend Chris (Grunizzle, build thread here) a call, his phone and my other buddies phone went straight to voicemail as if they were out of cell service. So after several hours of no contact I ask Danny's parents if they know where...
  11. Hahnsb2

So I Was Bored Today..

So I messed around with my new camera a bit...
  12. Hahnsb2

Anyone Do Any Scanning?

Just curious? I just got into it last weekend. I picked up a used Uniden BR330T handheld scanner and subscribed to RadioReference Database where I can download trunk systems and frequency's directly to my scanner. I also put a Mic clip on my dash to hold it when I'm driving. It's really fun...
  13. Hahnsb2

Ford Lovers, Cover Your Eyes!

Saw this at the junk yard today, a victim of C4C...
  14. Hahnsb2

My B2 Isn't Dead! Camping Pics.

Went camping the Gifford Pinchot National Forrest last weekend and took my B2, been a long time since I've taken it on any kind of long distance drive, it did great except the shitty 12.5MPG. One of the days we decided to travel up to windy ridge on the north side of Mt St Helens and above...
  15. Hahnsb2

My PC

Just thought I'd share. Haven't touched/modded it in quite a while. It has a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P mobo Intel QX9650 at 4GHz BFG GTX260 216 core video card. 2GB of Patriot RAM 2 WD 500GB HDDs 1 WD 320GB HDDs Danger Den Torture Rack case. Dual GTX 240 radiators Enzotech Sapphire CPU block XSPC...
  16. Hahnsb2

Master Cylinder?

I've got a friend with a 91 4.0 5 speed. Yesterday I had to help him on the side of the road fix his clutch. It was out of fluid (the clutch disengagement has never been great in it) so we re-filled it and I bled it and it seemed to work good again till today. Now if you push the clutch in...
  17. Hahnsb2

Old Faithful

The newest nickname for my truck. Me and my buddy (forum member Grunizle) took a trip to Yellowstone in my truck. We left today and are staying the night in Missoula. Truck has done a great job, returning just under 18MPG to over 21 MPG during the the trip, although at these altitudes it feels...
  18. Hahnsb2

Aero Turbine 3030

I will first say that it is on my Dakota but It's still an exhaust review. I purchased this muffler through Horsepowerfreaks for $135. It is full stainless with a polished exterior. 3030 designates a 3" inlet and 3" outlet. The Aero turbine is unlike any other muffler, it is straight through...
  19. Hahnsb2

Coastal Run (Pics and vids)

Well, weather was so nice we decided to hit up the coast today, took my Dakota, Grunizzle took his Ranger and my other buddy brought his jeep. Went to the Long beach peninsula on the Washington coast, cool thing about Washington is they let you drive on the beach. Dakota managed a solid 18MPG...
  20. Hahnsb2

TIB Dakota

I thought this was pretty cool http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82269 :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad