• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hahnsb2

The gun thread...

Aimpoint PRO. New grips for Jericho.
  2. Hahnsb2

The gun thread...

I picked up an IWI Jericho 941 (AKA Baby Desert Eagle).
  3. Hahnsb2

The gun thread...

Newly completed AR build, built on an 80% lower.
  4. Hahnsb2

The gun thread...

I bought a Kestrel 556 the other day. Now the long wait for it to get to my FFL/form 4 wait :bawling: Glad I picked up a couple more G20 mags from Midway right after SH, before they disappeared. I was slow on the draw for grabbing AR parts though.
  5. Hahnsb2

Once Fired Brass

I traded some reloading dies I wasn't using for about 1500 rounds of once fired .40 brass from a guy on a local forum. I buy my 10mm brass new though. I shoot it hot enough that I only use new brass, the used stuff is saved and will be used for weak loads at some point. Local gun forums are a...
  6. Hahnsb2

conceal carry gun rant

For those looking for belts. Check out Boxer Tactical. Made by the same guy that did the "Choose Your Own Crime Stats" video and the like. Great belts made in the USA at a good price.
  7. Hahnsb2

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

They didn't mail it to you?
  8. Hahnsb2

Scopin' things out

Mueller APVs and APTs are very nice for the money, a bit more magnification though.
  9. Hahnsb2

8.8 street friendly locker

It depends if you hate open diffs on the street too. If it doesn't bother you, ARB for sure. I hate driving on the street and punching the throttle only to have 1 tire spin and go nowhere fast, so I like auto lockers. I really like the Aussie in my B2, but a Detroit or Zip is a stronger option.
  10. Hahnsb2

Can't remember the last time I cleaned my XDsc. Been well over a year. If your gun isn't reliable without being cleaned constantly, it's not something you should rely on to carry anyways, IMHO.
  11. Hahnsb2

Reloading at Home

I reload 10mm and .40S&W. .40 is about $0.13 a round and 10mm is about $0.15 a round. .40 is easily $0.40 a round in stores and real 10mm is at least $0.50 a round+shipping.
  12. Hahnsb2

conceal carry gun rant

:icon_thumby: I'm anxious to try a 135gr Nosler load but just haven't had the time or weather cooperate to do it. I'm thinking 135gr JHP moving at 1600-1700FPS is going to be quite devastating.
  13. Hahnsb2

Favorite guns to shoot?

Also have to say the same about my Savage 17HMR, it's always a blast.
  14. Hahnsb2

I don't really care about printing much, 99% of the general populations is too oblivious to notice. Carrying my G20 in it's Old Faithful holster is more comfortable than carrying my XDsc in it's High Noon holster and there's virtually no difference in printing between the two.
  15. Hahnsb2

Since we were on the topic of holsters, I just got my molded kit from Old Faithful Holster for my G20. The kydex comes molded and the clip holes are punched in the leather but that's it. So I trimmed up the kydex and drilled the holes and assembled it. I'm pretty happy with it for $40 shipped...
  16. Hahnsb2

"Knockdown power of a bull" Really? A 2000lb bull at 30FPS is 2,798,507 ft/lbs of energy. I'd say they're about 2,797,507 ft/lbs off. EDIT: Derp, I read that way wrong. Either way, that article isn't even worth wiping my ass with.
  17. Hahnsb2

How the fawk did you manage to do that on a gun with a beaver tail?
  18. Hahnsb2

But the fact is the height difference is negligible. A standard 1911 is 5.5" tall, an XD sub compact for example is 4.75", 0.75" really doesn't make much difference in concealability. Add grip extension on the XD if you like using your pinky and the difference is an 1/8". A Ruger LCP on the...
  19. Hahnsb2

Not really, the thinness is actually nicer than a lot of other guns for carry. My G20 or my old 4.5" XDm isn't really much harder to conceal than an XD Sub compact. It's not really until you get into pretty small guns where there's a big difference, like the LCP, LC9, PPS, ect IMO. Best is...
  20. Hahnsb2

conceal carry gun rant

The Judge is a gimmick.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad