• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New Shoes :-)

Got me some M/T's :woot: Mounted on 15x8 Unique 297's. Untill I get a lift I stuck with 31's. I can't wait to get them in the mud :-) BTW that crack on the bottom valance was my first off-road damage....I have a feeling that the valance won't be around much longer....ha ha
  2. Procomp M/T's vs. BFG M/T's

Hi all, just looking for some insight into which might be the better of the two. Let me know your thoughts.....
  3. 33's on a 07 FX4 LII???

Hi guys. I've been looking around at all the tech stuff and questions in this section and I can't seem to find an answer. I have cranked the torsion bars to level the truck and at this time I don't want to go with a body or suspension lift so is there anyone out there running on 33's with only...
  4. Newbie with 07 FX4 LII

Newb here. Love the site. I've been poking around here for quite some time looking at all the awesome rigs and tech info......thought I'd post my ride. Going to hit some mud soon......have to wait untill my buddy can come and rescue me because I'm sure I'll be buring it :-) Cheers

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad