• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. what are the parts worth?

hey guys, i have a 1990 ford ranger 2.3 5spd that i was gonna use as a project but my dad wont help me put it back together with the excuse that the motor and trany are shot and i CANNOT find a 2.3 and 5spd trany. and im more into dirt bikes anyway so i decided to sell the truck/part it out i...
  2. my back sliding glass wont go together?!

i have a 90 ranger with a sliding back glass and when both sides are pushed all the way in thhere is like a 1" gap it wouldent be a problem, but IT KEEPS SNOWING IN MY TRUCK!, i thought about using tar or somthing to close it perminatly but it helps in the summer cause i have no a/c, so like...
  3. bringin a 1990 2.3 back from the dead

ivgot a 1990 ranger with a 2.3 out of a 94 thats comletely tore down, all the parts are there its just finding/putting them where they go like a puzzle right now im in the stage of finding all the peices so far iv found well idk what half the stuff is but the stuff i know what it is ae the head...
  4. lots of questions about ranger 2.3

ok so i have a 1990 ranger with a 2.3, my dad used to have a 94 (the 90 was his to, but now a stripped pos its mine) and for some reason the rebuilt motor in the 94 had way less power than the motor in the 90, so my dad swapped them out then later on traded the 94 in on a 95 b3000, so i have a...
  5. should i put a 3in lift on my 2.3

i was wondering if i should pu a 3in lift on my 2.3, i hate the stock low look of it i want to climb up in it and feel like a king but with it only being a 2.3 i dont want to look like a poser off-roader.
  6. anyone on here live in wv

hey i was wondering if anyone on here lives in/near west union, west virginia i would like to get together sometime and go out muddin/trail ridin (if i get my 4x4 bronco back) im only 13 so i cant legaly drive on the road so someone would have to haul my truck or drive it for me. i just dont...
  7. is it worth the troble to track it down?

i used to have an 86 bronco 2 4x4 auto with a 2.9 and it had trany problems i talked about in the thread "i had a bronco ii once it had terribletrany problems" and i regret trading it off :bawling:, i could talk to the person that ended up with it and see who he traded it to or if its setting...
  8. whats the difference between an xlt and regular ranger/bronco 2

iv always wondered what the difference is beetween an xlt and a regular ranger/ bronco 2, from what i can tell the difference is an xlt comes factory with aluminum wheels, and has the steering wheel that you can pull the little lever thing back and tilt the wheel up and down.
  9. i had a bronco II once it had terrible trany problems.

a year or so ago i had an 86 bronco II 4x4 with an automatic in it and about every 2 weeks it would blow the front seal out of the transmission it did it twice, then the third time my dad put the seal in he put jb weld around it and i traded it for a 4-wheeler (the guy knew about the trany...
  10. what can i do for a rusted head?

i have a 1990 ranger with a 2.3 in it and the motors been apart for almost a year, and my dad left the head outside :damnit1:, so its rusted idk how bad (i havent seen it yet) but what could i do for it :icon_confused:
  11. whats up my fellow ranger owners

hi your gonna think its crazy but im only 13 i live in wv. i dont drive on the road but i own a 1990 ford ranger 2.3l (wish i had a 4.0 4x4) the latest in my long line of cars/trucks ill give you a list from first to last all the cars iv had a dodge daytona, geo metro, ford probe, 92 camaro rs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad