• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Explorer transfer case on 1993 Ranger

The transfer case on my 93 Ranger 5-speed Ext cab is toast and I've been trying to get a straight answer from lots of people about which vehicles will interchange but no one seems to know. My question is, what years Explorer or Ranger will fit on my truck. 1st gen explorers are a dime a dozen...
  2. Looking for a stiffer front shock 1993 Ranger

Hey guys I have a problem that you may be able to help me out with. First, I have a 93 Ranger Supercab with the F150 spring up front which gives me 2-2 1/2 inches of lift. I originally installed the Pro Comp PN 918510 shocks but they were VERY soft, they even look like they are for a small...
  3. Anyone else have this problem? Help

I have had this 93 4x4 supercab for about 4 months now and I freaking love it. The only thing that has been bothering me is a weird rough idle slash rev. When I first got it the idle was rough and about 1200 to 1600 rpm is would run like it was misfiring, but no codes. It would vibrate and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad