• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Buy a ranger project or save for house?

Buy a ranger project or save for a house? what should I do? I like to here peoples opinions, dont hold back. Its a 1994 splash 4.0 5 speed regular cab stepside in great shape with 150,000 miles Id do gears, skyjacker lift and wheels and tires. thank you
  2. camping High Point State Park

All packed up.. Arrived: camp set up: Views from the hike: night: morning: At the top: Ranger from the top window:
  3. thunderstorm wheeling

went down the old fire road and a thunderstorm came out of nowhere and turned the road into a river
  4. Anyone downhill mountainbike?

here is my cannondale:
  5. new paint on the backrack

painted my year old already rusted backrack with some textured rustoleum and threw in another picture of the flood across my driveway last week :woot:
  6. !Warning! This could be the day:

May 21st 2011 6PM: Judgement Day The bible guarantees it. To deny it would be to deny the bible.
  7. mounted a shovel to my tool box

I did some light fabrication last week, mounted a shovel to my tool box. Bolted some 1/4 steel brackets to the tool box then bent a piece around the bottom of the shovel, bolted that to the bracket and an exhaust clamp to the other bracket to hold the handle. Here it is before paint: and...
  8. ?Question?

I bought some fx4 stickers and I am thinking about putting them in place of my sport 4x4 stickers:icon_idea:....what does everyone think? here is the best picture i could find of my stock stickers: and the fx4s:
  9. took some cell phone pictures this morning

The old wheels and tires..
  10. Towing stuck vehicles out this winter?

I've been towing people out left and right this winter... Every time I drive down the road theres either a dumb kid that slid off the road because he was speeding or texting, who knows maybe both.. or its just some poor guy with 2wd and is burning up his tires :nono: so my ranger and I have been...
  11. ?mud puddles and brakes?

Anyone ever have their brake caliper pistons rust up and keep the brakes stuck on til the pads burn up in smoke? I had this happen on my wrangler after a year straight of off-roading on wet trails and ever since then I have been taking the dry trails with my ranger or driving around the mud...
  12. Just ordered my new ranger station decal woo hoo!

Like I said just ordered the ranger station sticker 1.86" x 14" can't wait to put it on! :icon_hornsup:
  13. All Clean! below freezing!

Took some pictures of my truck today after washing it in the ice cold temperatures :D
  14. Little Duty Build

I thought it might be time to start my own build thread. So here is a picture from the first week I got it. I bought it this year with about 6,500miles. It is the sport model 2008 3.0L, 4x4, 4.10 gears, limited slip diff, 5 speed manual transmission, factory satellite radio and mp3, and short...
  15. my ranger!

here's my ranger so far

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad