• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. heater problem

I have a 97 2.3, i cant get any heat, i have plenty of coolant, both hoses going into the heater core are hot, i havent flushed the core yet, dont know if i need to cuz both hoses going in are hot, i have no clue what to do. Anyone have any ideas?
  2. 97 2.3l heater problems

Ok, i cant get any heat in my truck, both hoses going into the heater core are getting hot, has plenty of coolant, and all i get is cold air. I haven't flushed the heater core cuz both hoses get hot, I have no clue what to do now, anyone get an idea?
  3. vacuum

need a vacuum diagram for a 97 2.3 ranger, anyone know where i can find one?
  4. heater problems

ok ive had this problem for awhile now, Ive changed the climate control switches, made sure the vacuum lines are good and i still cant get my heater to work any ideas?
  5. Vacuum lines

Im havin a prob with my 97 ranger 2.3 vacuum lines, not all the lines are working, how can i find out where the problem is?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad