• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Where did my power go?

So my pickup was bad and i swapped out the whole dizzy. First time doing it and put it in timed it, with the spout out and all that good stuff. Its running smooth but acceleration doesnt seem to be the same anymore, under 3k is where i feel it most. I read a previous post about possibly being a...
  2. Transmission ID help

Im pretty sure I have the Mazda M50D-R1. But my starter is on the drivers side and all the ones I see at the junkyard are on the passenger side! Does it matter or do I have another tranny. I checked the tech section and I cant figure it out.:icon_confused:
  3. Engine stalls in the mornings?

First time posting something. Awesome site by the way. my 2.9 stalls in the morning. I start it and it dies 10-20 seconds after, doing this 2 or 3 times and it idles fine afterwards. I can smell gas like its being flooded or something. I suspect it has to be a map sensor or air temperature...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad