• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. About to do a superlift, what else do i need?

I have a 2011 Ranger Sport 4x4, and i'm very close to installing a superlift, and body lift, and torsion keys. What i would like to know is What ADDITIONAL parts should i go out and buy to "Compliment" the superlift. wanting to run 33-35" 4.56 gears front and back? front driveshaft? are the...
  2. Did they shrink the cab since 2005?????

Me and my Brother Both just bought new 2011 Ford ranger Sport 4x4, we both upgraded from 2005 ranger Edge 4x4. pulled into the driveway, expecting to swap aftermarket audio systems back into the new trucks...The MTX4500 box will not even squeeze in behind the seat, back in 2005 there was not...
  3. Did they shrink the interior since 2005?

Me and my Brother Both just bought new 2011 Ford ranger Sport 4x4, we both upgraded from 2005 ranger Edge 4x4. pulled into the driveway, expecting to swap aftermarket audio systems back into the new trucks...The MTX4500 box will not even squeeze in behind the seat, back in 2005 there was not...
  4. PLS HELP!! 2011 ranger motor/tranny feels different???

Hey Everybody, I am a huge reader on these forums and not so much of a poster...BUT I recently purchased a new 2011 4x4 ext cab 4.0L auto 3.73, had the EXACT same truck in 2005 (the "EDGE") with 4.10's and the new truck feels really different. i understand we are now riding on rancho shocks...
  5. 2010 Ranger Sport 4x4, in need of some mods.

I was Looking into doing a ready lift torsion key, and possibly a block in the back along with a 3" PA body lift, and some 305/65-17 mickey thompson rubber (and of course some wheel spacers) any comments or advice? I am interested in doing the 4" Superlift down the road, but when i do i want...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad