• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ironman

what does this mean when it shows 0,1,2,3 ... where it states next to your name rep power with a green box an a number on it .might be a silly ? but have no idea.:dntknw:
  2. ironman

ufc

what a bloody fight war machaine fighting right know channel 325 spike check it out
  3. ironman

gear oil

what gear oil do we use in a 8.8 rearend with 373 gears dont know if that matters but just thought id add that info just in case and does it take about 2 quarts to fill it up.
  4. ironman

axle code info

ok thanks
  5. ironman

axle code info

how do you know if it still has the l/s carrier. cause both gears say 355 so i know i have 355 gears now.thanks again for the info.
  6. ironman

axle code info

well i pulled of the rear cover and on the gear it says 355 ford so i guess that would than be 355 gears instead of the 373 i thought .does that sound right . after cleaning up the tag that was on the rear it now reads 2l73 88 9m08
  7. ironman

28 or 31 axle

how can you tell the different i mean what i am counting here trying to figure out. so when i order my moser axles i will know. Any help would be nice dont have an clue when it comes too these axles.:dntknw: i have the cover off.
  8. ironman

axle code info

its hard to tell but looks like it has a 3 in front if it does than that would be a 373 limted slip 8.8 rear end right.
  9. ironman

ranger axle

need to know when changes axle in an mustang rearend is it 2 left axles or to right axles you use from an ranger when doing a swap .
  10. ironman

axle code info

thanks for the info thats what i was thinking it was
  11. ironman

project darkside

Here are a few pics of my truck this will be ready by spring. Will be posting pics and info of every thing im doing to help out all the first timers like me.just got home with truck 9 hours round trip. Truck already has a efi wiring set up also has a rear end and interior out of a 91 mustang...
  12. ironman

axle code info

have a ranger where some one has swap in a mutang rear end from an 91 stang was told but would like to know the gear ratio here is the numbers on the tag on the rear end. sa15a 355...
  13. ironman

bed length need help

is a 1992 bed longer then an 1984 bed on a ranger just bought a truck and wanted to know if both are short beds are they the same length.
  14. ironman

time slips and money in truck

just as the title says new to sight and would like to know how fast your trucks are running and how much money you have tied up in them.will be interesting to see the numbers.
  15. ironman

motor mount info

found these motor mounts on this sight wanted to know if any one has ever use these{www.landlproducts.com}and how good are they.look to be metal to metal trying to get as much info as possible first v-8 ranger plan on building. done alot of v-8 s-10 have decided to go ford crazy.
  16. ironman

kentucky new ford trucker

new to sight looks like a good forum buying a 80's ranger and dropping a v-8 in. former chevy builder turn ford {the worlds going to end}:icon_twisted:.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad