• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Leaf Spring Question

Hey, wasn't sure where to post this because its not specific to a ranger, anyways I was hoping someone could explain to me the difference between a leaf spring in say a ranger and one they sell for utility trailers? That being said, obviously they wouldn't work for a ranger, but what about a...
  2. Dual Odometer

Was wondering if anyone wired in a 2nd odometer after a rebuild to monitor mileage on the rebuild. I don't mean to change the original one showing the vehicle mileage, just want to add a 2nd one. Any Thoughts? Edit : I Forgot to mention, this would be on a 92 Explorer
  3. 91 Caravan injector issue

Posted this over at dodgetalk.com in the caravan section and didn't get any replys...so I figured I'd try here. Have a 91 caravan, 3.3L, auto,etc. showing a code 26 ( inj 1,2 or 3 not reaching peak current, high resistance detected ). So naturally I changed the injectors, all 6 with injectors...
  4. HP Required for AC

Does anyone know how many HP is required to run AC as well a min rpm for it to function properly?
  5. Homebuilt body lift

First off this is theory only, more for curiosity sake. Would this fit between the frame rails going from body mount to body mount? What are the ups and downs? Any ways to improve it ( make it safer,etc ) Why? Because I want a 4" body lift. I have the material sitting there not being...
  6. 4x4 control module wiring

Does anybody have a wiring diagram or a picture of the bottom connector of the control module for my 90 ranger. The wires have come out of the connector and I'm having a hell of a time finding anything on this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad