• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cstishenko

Shock Spacers for Torsion lift. **Pls Sticky!

Mods: Can you please sticky this, or add it to the 98+ lift FAQ's thread? Did you notice that after doing your torsion bar lift in the front of your Ranger than the ride became uncomfortable or brutally rough? It could be that your shocks are simply not long enough for the lift you've added...
  2. cstishenko

Bolt on spacers

Anyone else having major wheel wobbling/ hopping/ vibration issues with bolt on spacers? I'm not happy with mine at all.
  3. cstishenko

Rear brake odd issues

2007 Ranger FX4 Level 2 So for the last year, i've had a "hopping" vibration @ 70km/h +/- It seemed to happen ever since I put 2" bolt on wheel spacers on the truck. It started happening when I was on 31" Goodyear Duratrac tires, i'm now on 33's of the same tire... And it is only more...
  4. cstishenko

torsion bar rangers, torsion keys vs crank?

alright guys, i'm looking for a real world opinion on aftermarket torsion keys vs. Cranking stock keys. i'm running 6400 shackles, with my tbars cranked and shocks lengthened to get some of my downtravel back. I am lucky enough to use my truck to its full potential offroad, but feel the ride is...
  5. cstishenko

Easy questions a search did not answer

Easy questions a search did not answer: I have an 07 FX4 Level II that came with the factory Bilstein shocks. I'm up a few inches over stock with a torsion twist and Beltech shackles. I would like to increase my ride quality and offroad ability. Are the Bilsteins on the Level II longer than...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad