• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Largest tires on stock axles

2000 Mazda B4000, I am thinking about getting larger tires when these wear out, what is the largest tire you would run with stock axles? I will re-gear them accordingly, I am just curious what is the breaking point with the stockers. What upgrades can you make to the stock D35 and 8.8 to beef...
  2. Four wheel drive starting to tick me off

Ok, I bought my '00 Mazda B4000 a couple of years ago with no real plans to go wheeling in it, just got a deal on it (low mileage and low price). The 4hi and 4lo light have flashed since I've had it so I am in the process of troubleshooting it with the help of the forums and the tech section...
  3. Favorite guns to shoot?

I have to say lately I have been loving to shoot my Savage .17hmr. It is a hoot, I can put 5 rounds in a nickle a 100 yards. I'm sure when I finish the long range rifle it will be the top pick and AR's will be the flavor of the month from time to time but that little .17 is just fun right now.
  4. 2000 B4000 lift clarification

I have searched and found no difinitive answers..... So I bought a 2000 B4000 for hauling my dirt bike from track to track across the southern US but have since "retired" from riding/racing (no body likes a quitter). Now that mileage is not as big of a concern I want to gain a little ground...
  5. tranny issues

I am having some issues with my auto tranny in my 2000 B4000 4X4, 4L.When take off from a light or stop sign,, it feels like it down shifts into 1st, like it never down shifted when I came to a stop. I also have no 4 wheel drive, the actuater seems to be out as it dosen't do anything when...
  6. hello from Texas

New guy with a 2000 B4000, not new to off roading but new to the B4000/Ranger. Hope to be here a while.......
  7. B4000 lift question

I wanted to build a pre runner out of my B4000 but just can't justify the cost, since there is no where to really use it where I live. I was thinking about doing the Ready Lift leveling kit and a 2" body lift. If I am reading it right that will give me around 4" in the front and 2" in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad