• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AR15 Uppers?

Also, they do all use the same parts but it all depends who the mfg is to wether or not the said parts are crap, ok, gtg, or worth betting your life on. Now I do not have to rely on my weapon as a duty carry nor will I likely need it for a life or death situation but I still want something in my...
  2. AR15 Uppers?

Look at Rainier Arms, their complete lowers are $325 and have a VOLTOR stock, 4lb Timney trigger and are top notch. DD is top of the line as well but I have never fired them. If you are looking to do a budget build go here...http://www.surplusammo.com/. They have Aero brand recievers, very good...
  3. AR15 Uppers?

The main difference in AR types is that you have mil spec and civilian, fitment issues are almost exclusively in the civi modles since they do not adhere to a standard as the mil spec does. All true mil spec recievers are +/- identical in dimensions. The "funny length gas systems" are not an...
  4. Largest tires on stock axles

2000 Mazda B4000, I am thinking about getting larger tires when these wear out, what is the largest tire you would run with stock axles? I will re-gear them accordingly, I am just curious what is the breaking point with the stockers. What upgrades can you make to the stock D35 and 8.8 to beef...
  5. Four wheel drive starting to tick me off

Ok, I bought my '00 Mazda B4000 a couple of years ago with no real plans to go wheeling in it, just got a deal on it (low mileage and low price). The 4hi and 4lo light have flashed since I've had it so I am in the process of troubleshooting it with the help of the forums and the tech section...
  6. Favorite guns to shoot?

Airsoft is a blast too, you get to shoot people and not get thrown in the hooscow. Good practice too. I have almost as many of them as real weapons.
  7. If I could choose....scenario

If the economy collapses I would be fine, I already own everything I have so they (theoretically) can't come take anything. Government collapse, not too bad depending on what replaces the lying thieves that are in place now. Solar flares/emp, depending on who is correct on the extent that...
  8. Bugging Out / Survival

I have been reading throught this thread and must admit I haven't read every post so if I hit on things that have already been mentioned I am sorry. Let me also say that I am no "doomsday prepper" with a bunker or a compound but I think we as a society have gotten too far away from what our...
  9. Bugging Out / Survival

Trying to steal from the prepared would not be wise, since they would probably not have forgotton about preparing for protection!
  10. Favorite guns to shoot?

I have been thinking about the Umarex copy of the HK MP5SD in .22, looks like a blast. Abuddy got the HK 416 in .22 to match his civilian 416 in 5.56 and loves to shoot it.
  11. Favorite guns to shoot?

I have to say lately I have been loving to shoot my Savage .17hmr. It is a hoot, I can put 5 rounds in a nickle a 100 yards. I'm sure when I finish the long range rifle it will be the top pick and AR's will be the flavor of the month from time to time but that little .17 is just fun right now.
  12. 2000 B4000 lift clarification

I have searched and found no difinitive answers..... So I bought a 2000 B4000 for hauling my dirt bike from track to track across the southern US but have since "retired" from riding/racing (no body likes a quitter). Now that mileage is not as big of a concern I want to gain a little ground...
  13. tranny issues

I am having some issues with my auto tranny in my 2000 B4000 4X4, 4L.When take off from a light or stop sign,, it feels like it down shifts into 1st, like it never down shifted when I came to a stop. I also have no 4 wheel drive, the actuater seems to be out as it dosen't do anything when...
  14. hello from Texas

New guy with a 2000 B4000, not new to off roading but new to the B4000/Ranger. Hope to be here a while.......
  15. B4000 lift question

I wanted to build a pre runner out of my B4000 but just can't justify the cost, since there is no where to really use it where I live. I was thinking about doing the Ready Lift leveling kit and a 2" body lift. If I am reading it right that will give me around 4" in the front and 2" in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad