• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. reprograming speedo on ranger edge?

2002 ford ranger edge 3.0 stick hello, i have a ranger edge with oversize tires and different then stock gearing. the speedometer is 10 miles per hour off. if it says im going 80 i am really going 70. and with the speed governor on this model that gives me a top speed of about 80 to 85. i...
  2. seat belt / air bag ?

hi, i have a 2002 ford ranger edge and i am putting in some mastercraft seats. my question is has any one tried to relocate or replace the female end of the seat belt which is connected to a seat belt tensioner that goes off if the airbags go off. this is all mounted under the seat. the seats...
  3. snythetic oil ?

hi, i have a 2002 ranger edge with a 7.5 rear end with 4.56 gears and a auburn limited slip installed on it i was going to change the gear oil but i keep getting conflicting stories on what to use. i believe i was told by a guy at auburn not to use a synthetic oil. and other knowledgeable...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad