• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Endoverend47

garage turbo ranger burnout

got bored haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nuUZCQZs3M&list=HL1352613263&feature=mh_lolz 3nuUZCQZs3M&feature=youtu.be
  2. Endoverend47

turbo header almost done

got a lot of work done on my header today. its all .120 wall mild steel and mandrel bent. so i really dont think it will crack. any way on to the pictures its kind of a cross between a log style and john hubers header design
  3. Endoverend47

turbo ranger take 2

well seeing as how this is technicaly a new truck with some of the old truck in it i figure it should have its own thread, because well its a different truck lol ill spare the long text and just let the pictures do most of the talking specs 1984 reg cab ranger 1986 thunderbird turbocoupe 2.3l...
  4. Endoverend47

found my old truck on craigslist...

kinda wanna buy it back...all he did was put 35s on it, i was running 33s http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/3184773579.html
  5. Endoverend47

83 Ranger lowering?

i would also use the djm dream beams for a 89-97, that way you have the newer balljoint style and you can use the knuckle off of a 1995-97 and have the bolt on twin piston calipers. thats what i did on my 84
  6. Endoverend47

Finally here! PiMP

finally got my PiMP! Just studying everything and becoming familiar with it before i put it in! Features/Capabilities: -VE Analyze Live "Auto Tune" (More Info) -Ignition Spark Control -Fuel Control -Idle Control -Table Switching -Electronic Boost Control -Rev Limiter Control -Launch Control...
  7. Endoverend47

STOTM curse?

so october street truck of the month was cut up and sold. well guess what...mine (november STOTM) fishtailed on some ice and i couldn't save it and rolled in a deep ditch and is done, happened about 2 hours ago...still can't believe what happened. i will have pictures up tomorrow. oh and theres...
  8. Endoverend47

4/4 drop,fmic, lots of pictures and a video

finally got the drop done, and the upper intake, and FMIC. rear disks and newer twin piston calipers work so well Both of my trucks Rear Disks! and the video...damn open dif! http://youtu.be/Pxnm9BQd-Dw fallow the link...couldnt get it to embed
  9. Endoverend47

fmic and aluminum upper intake

its almost done!!!!
  10. Endoverend47

can't show you everything.....(teaser)

well everyone already knows about the 2.3t in my 87 ranger...but its undergoing some surgery.....and this is all I'm putting up for now till its all done, lets just say there will be a ton of tig welded aluminum under the hood :thefinger:
  11. Endoverend47

87 turbo ranger

figured its time for a build thread instead of posting a bunch of new threads1987 regular cab ford ranger....well not your typical ranger under the hood....2.3l turbo swap from a thunderbird turbo coupe, running 15psi. wideband and front mount will be done in the next week or so. on the...
  12. Endoverend47

aluminum dash, autometer gauges

almost done with the dash, what do you all think?
  13. Endoverend47

vrooommmmm....PSSHHHH

got a new truck, i have wanted to do a turbo thunderbird swap...well one turned up already done for a great price, well it does need a lot of work to be where i want it, but runs awesome, so much power! on to the pics
  14. Endoverend47

never been done?!?!?!

so Rob from Stainless Brain Fabrication (www.stainlessbrainfab.com) and i are planning to do something thats normally a "jeep" thing......TUBE FRONT FENDERS!!! anyone interested in a set?:headbang: heres some he has built for jeeps, the ranger shouldn't be a problem. examples of the work SBF...
  15. Endoverend47

mazda got hit.....

yup my baby got hit :/ i was turning left and the guy blew threw a stop sign and slammed in to me...would have hit the cab if i didnt drop it a gear and floor it. my guess is insurance is going to total it...but i will buy her back and do a flat bed with some full widths under her....still a sad...
  16. Endoverend47

the list

currious to see what i have done/spent on my truck(not including normal maintenance) thought others may find it helpful, or funny. no order, just typing as i think 1994 b3000 $1700 metal for sliders $80 explorer leather interior $90 gauges $40 33x12.50 on rims $350 6 inch skyjacker lift $500...
  17. Endoverend47

Help!

they had the d30 from like 66-73or74 then the d44 from like 74-77 not to sure on years because this is from memory. and the 44s are actualy kinda rare. and no i dont think that a bronco 30 and jeep 30 are the same. because i know the knuckles dont work
  18. Endoverend47

steel of a deal

i would be all over this if i werent doing an SAS in the next few months (would want the extended arms and superrunner steering). link http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/2263805666.html "I have a D35 Explorer TTB front with a Locker (not welded) and Super Runner steering. Brakes are in good...
  19. Endoverend47

new cage & and pictures of the truck

the cage isnt 100% done yet but its getting there. dash will be built in the next month or so. my bank account is practically empty, building a truck at 19 while attending college isnt the best finacial move but i like it so :thefinger: the bikes fit around the cage! and out...
  20. Endoverend47

Playing in Tahuya

the sliders have saved me so many times. though i try harder lines now that i have them saw this sick supercharged fj40 and i was so suprised when i saw this raptor out wheeling! talked with the guy and he traded in his ranger and just made his second payment

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad