• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. T5 to 2.3

So my roommate is giving me his t5 to put in my 95 B2300 and Im wondering what if anything do I have to do to get it to work? its an 86-89 manual clutch t5 and I have a hydraulic clutch on the truck. Will the bellhousing match up? what clutch do I use? etc... if anyone could help with this it...
  2. 2.3 turbo but keep blower box

I have a 95 mazda B2300 (ranger) 2.3L 5 speed 2wd no ps,a/c, anything. I want to turbo it and I have the turbo, the manifold, and pretty much everything else... My queston is, is there a way to mount the turbo but keep the blower box? I love in northwest Ohio and I need my heat in the winter so...
  3. New front end?

Hello all, this is my first post on here. I have a 1995 B2300 5-speed, I hit a deers a** doing 95mph and the passenger side is completely gone, fenders destroyed, innder fender is banged up, core support banged up, header panel demolished, headlight dissipated into thin air, etc... I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad