• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sblake01

Is the Ranger really returning?

Pardon me if this has been posted before but my sister (who has owned three Rangers) sent this to me this morning: http://www.caranddriver.com/features/2019-ford-ranger-25-cars-worth-waiting-for-feature
  2. sblake01

I'm baaaaaack!!!!

This is actually my re introduction. I sold my 1990 Ranger XLT Supercab in July 2012. I just purchased a 2004 EDGE Supercab so, after a ~2 year hiatus I'm baaaaaack!!!!
  3. sblake01

What the end of the Ford Ranger says about working in America

"Sometime Friday (December 16, 2011), the final Ford Ranger pickup will be driven off the assembly line in St. Paul, Minn., ending an 86-year run for a factory opened by Henry Ford. Here's what the end of the Ranger means for work in America." Entire article...
  4. sblake01

1990 Bronco II front ABS?

Okay, I looked at their site. What they are selling is the front brake lines for a 4WD B2 with rear ABS. It looks like they sell the rears seperately.
  5. sblake01

I've never heard of any vehicle with ABS on the front.
  6. sblake01

ABS is on the rear brakes.
  7. sblake01

Bigger tires gave me better mpg..

Yeah, I realized that after I thought about my post. Circumference being a product of pi x d so pi just cancels itself out.
  8. sblake01

Bigger tires gave me better mpg..

Wrong math. What you really would need is to compare is the difference in the tires' circumference, not diameter, since that would be the measure of the actual distance per revolution.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad