• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 4.0 Ranger- Clicking noise on corners

I have a 1994 Ranger, 4.0, AT. Recently, I started to notice a ticking noise coming from the front end of the truck, probably from the left front wheel area. At first I thought that something was dragging on the ground, because that's exactly what it sounds like. This happens every time I turn...
  2. C clip: A little help?

While changing the front brake pads and rotors on my 93 ranger today, I lost the outermost c clip / snap ring that holds on the washers and cam for the auto locking hub. I can't find anything close at my local parts stores. Where can I get this clip? I'm thinking of switching to manual hubs...
  3. 4WD doesn't engage

Hi all, I'm obviously new to this board, and looking for some help. I recently got a '93 Ranger, 4.0L, 4wd, A/T from my father in law. The four wheel drive does not engage at all, although the lights on the push buttons do light up. I tried to find out from my father in law any details of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad