• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replaced temp gauge sender stay tuned

My 94 4.0L V6 has been playing the coffee pot percolator trick with coolant and spilling its guts out coolant tank after shut down. Laser temp gun testing indicates engine op temps in ball park but needle on gauge has always done a low normal reading ever since I bought truck from my bud way...
  2. Thinking I also have leaking head gasket

Not like this http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85676 but, upon shut down after a full operating temp run radiator turns into coffee percolator and if any coolant in coolant tank it pukes and sprays out of coolant tank lid. Progressively getting worse but even though temp...
  3. Hello from VB, VA right on the Right Coast

Hello from VB, VA on the Right Coast My forte is Italian Cars but when you go that route you need a back up Pick Up to go to Pick-N-Pull and Home Depot. I have a 94 short wheel base Blue Ranger XLT 4.0L V6 with 5-speed and ARE cap. I would post a picture but I am not cleared to post...
  4. Hello from VB, VA right on the Right Coast

Hello from VB, VA on the Right Coast My forte is Italian Cars but when you go that route you need a back up Pick Up to go to Pick-N-Pull and Home Depot. I have a 94 short wheel base Blue Ranger XLT 4.0L V6 with 5-speed and ARE cap.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad