• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92 Shift Boot

I am looking for a shift boot (4x4, Manual tranny) out of a 89-92 that was equiped with the mazda 5-speed. Mine was originally equiped with the pos mitsubishi and after rebuilding it once and having it go out a second time I opted for the mazda but the location of the shifter on the mazda is...
  2. Best year for the Explorer 8.8

I lost the 7.5 out of my 92 Ranger the other day and want to replace it with an 8.8 but can't find a pre 93 anywhere. Turns out explorer 8.8's are cheap and there are lots of them. I know that they are 3" wider then my current differential and I want the 8.8 to have disk so I know it needs to...
  3. Starts but won't idle

I have a 92 2.9L that starts fine but then dies, right before it dies the check engine light comes on. It ran just fine when I parked it in the drive way and then when I started it to put it in the garage it did as I described above. If I started it and keep my foot on the pedal to keep the...
  4. 3rd & 4th Gear problems w/Mazda M5OD-R1

I have a 92 that I recently put a rebuilt Mazda M5OD-R1 in and I have noticed that 4th gear is having some issues. When I shift to 4th it goes in fine but it goes beyond the shift point and when I let out on the clutch and hit the gas it pops back to the shift point or it even pops completely...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad