• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rrbrian222

Bugging Out / Survival

Great topic. Long ago America was founded by rugged individualists (they were definitely NOT democrats, lol) and unfortunately our modern society of today has lulled most of us into a fragile and potentially fatal reliance on the gadgets and technology that make our lives easy and convenient...
  2. rrbrian222

Ford recalls 20,000 Rangers for light issue

DETROIT, July 20 | Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:15am EDT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) is recalling more than 20,000 Ranger compact pickup trucks and parts for other vehicles to fix a possible exterior lighting problem, according to safety regulators. A possible faulty switch could cause the vehicles'...
  3. rrbrian222

Floorboard exhaust heat shields rotted out...Options?

I'm the in process on changing the slave cylinder in my M5OD and am trying to tackle a few other issues while I've got good access from under the truck. Those cheap sheet metal heatshields that protect the floorboard from excess exhaust heat are pretty well toast and I'm debating removing them...
  4. rrbrian222

Harbor Freight Tools 20% off 1 Item

I figured a few guys here might find this useful... Coupon Code: TOOL20 more info: http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/261742?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter What are you going to buy?
  5. rrbrian222

At Ford, earnings and production up, debt down

Not really Ford Truck news, but interesting news for Ford fans nonetheless. At Ford, earnings and production up, debt down http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/26/AR2010102607153.html
  6. rrbrian222

LED mod for cruise control switch illumination

I just converted my instrument cluster, climate control and headlight switch bulbs over to blue LEDs, and realized that I just cannot live with the stock green illumination in the steering wheel for the cruise control switches. After poking around the forums here on TRS, I found this link to...
  7. rrbrian222

LED mod for Light Switch Illumination

I saw this on another ranger/explorer web forum awhile ago.... I'm looking to convert my light switch illumination bulb over to LED and want to know how to mod it. I believe it is normally ON whenever the headlights/parking lights are OFF. Study the pictures and give me your thoughts.
  8. rrbrian222

Driveshaft Question

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad