• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Explodin' Bryan

14"deer hoof wheel backspacing and offset?

Anything I could find in the tech articles and searches of the forum barely mentions the 14" version. I could find nothing other than they're 14"x6". Any real info seems to start with 15" wheels and just goes up from there. I don't think the 14" version came with the extra holes around the...
  2. Explodin' Bryan

14"deer hoof wheel backspacing and offset?

If anyone knows those measurements I'd really like to know. I'm having a hard time getting consistent numbers from sellers. Thanks.
  3. Explodin' Bryan

2.5 Ranger vs. 2.3 Mustang performance?

I've owned 3 Mustangs with the 2.3: 2 NA (one auto with 3.73 gears and one 5-speed with 3.45s) and a SVO. While I know there's no comparison with the SVO vs. a Ranger with a 2.3/2.5 I was wondering what the real-world driving experience is like between a NA Mustang and a Ranger (I'm mainly...
  4. Explodin' Bryan

Supercab 4-door available with 2.3/2.5?

Toying with new project ideas. Was the Supercab with four doors available as an option with the 2.3L or 2.5L or did Ford require a motor upgrade to get the 4-door version? I'm looking at '98-'01 2.5L models. Also, are there any longbed regular cab 2.5s out there?
  5. Explodin' Bryan

another bed swap question

I haven't seen this one in a search specifically. Is it possible to swap a short (6') bed for a long (7') bed? I'm considering buying a '99-'00 supercab Ranger and the supercabs only came with the short bed. There might be times I'd want a bit more room and wondered if this would work...
  6. Explodin' Bryan

Missouri event May 29-31

Here's a link to the main thread at the Explorer forum: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235477 Mainly an Explorer/RBV/Ford event, but open to anyone. Location: Seymour Offroad Ranch near Seymour, MO, about 20 miles east of Springfield. SMORR's site: http://www.smorr.net

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad