• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Brake Drum Identification.

Does anyone know of a reference that would help me to identify a brake drum which I have no numbers just dimensions. Hi all! I recently purchased a Ford 9" differential for a project. The only thing lacking was the internal brake hardware parts and one drum. There was no axle tag.This kinda...
  2. 2000 3.0 fuel injection question

I recently ran into a problem that resulted in the truck being towed.I had been driving for an hour, a full tank of fuelat 55-60 mph.The truck first bucked, I took it off cruise and drove on for a few more minutes. The bucking became more frequent and finally led to a complete loss of power.My...
  3. 4R44E rebuild options

Hi All! Hoping there's a 4r44e guru amongst you all. I just picked up a replacement trans for my 2000 Ranger 3.0 Auto, 4X4. It is the crrect transmission and was a great deal.I purchased it knowing that it had a broken band.It is my intention to either rebuild it or repair it.The donor vehicle...
  4. 12 codes at one time

Hi all. last week I posted a question due to a cam sensor code in my 2000 3. Ranger with flex. I ended up replacing The cam sensor and crank sensor. After clearing the memory it seemed ok.But, still continued to get the code.Also a flex fuel circuit code was set.I began to think that either a...
  5. 3.0 Code 0320

Hi all. Was hoping that someone may have some clues to this problem. The truck about 2 weeks ago suddenly quit at 55 mph. Had all electrical still. let it set for a minute and it started and ran. I downloaded this code P0320 engine speed, distributor circuit malfunction. After reading a few tech...
  6. 2005 F150 Ignition cylinder removal help needed

Hello All, I have a question I'm hoping someone kows an answer. The vehicle is actually a 2004 f150 4x4 with a transponder key for the ignition. The cylinder needs replacement due to a locking up tendency. Purchased a cylinder for the correct year but, it is different and was intended to be...
  7. 2000 Ranger 3.0 misfire cyls 5+6

Hi All! Want to say thanks for all the help TRS has given me with this project.First,heres whats been going on.Ive got a terrible idle.At cold start,not so bad.After a good warm up feels like a gasser with a lumpy cam.Ive got a cel that wont go away.The codes coming up are,,misfire cyl 5.misfire...
  8. 2000 3.0 Flex Misfire #^

Brothers of the Ranger Clan:Ive considered myself to be an almost good engine mechanic,but,I need some help here.Ok,,mileage is 124000.Ive had a misfire code on #6 for a couple months.Went straight to the basics,vacuum,no leaks,fuel supply,good,injectors aok.Plugs wires,fine.Heres the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad