• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94EXP gauge swap to 92 ranger

I have a 92 ranger that I want to swap in gauge cluster from a 94 explorer is there anything on the site or any one know of a how to site for what needs changed. I've heard its a plug and play and I have also heard it takes rearranging some wiring HELP!
  2. looking for diagram

I need a little help I'm starting a frame off hot rod build on a 2wd 94 explorer sport . I'm installing a 450 horse 351W with a carb and rather than doing a hack job on the factory harness I'm removing it and installing a brand new 18 circut painless universal harness.I need a diagram and color...
  3. 351 swap with air

I'm getting ready to swap a 351W into my truck it came factory with air and I would like to keep it. Have any of you been able to do a 351W swap and still keep the air?
  4. early and late model parts interchangeable ???

I've been considering dropping the whole Idea of a V-8 swap(tired of everybodys pissing matches on advice) and considering just staying 3.0 but I'm wondering if the later model motors as far as the long block are better motors and if so can I still run my original exhaust,intake,injection and...
  5. Header help

I'm currently rebuilding my 351W to put in my 92 XLT 2wd the tech library has answered every question but one. The library says that exhaust on the 351W is difficult but doesn't clearly say what headers or exhaust manifolds work best . Are they the same exact option as the 302?
  6. Trying to find a member

Does anyone know how to contact Steve Morgan he was featured in the street ranger pics he did a 351w swap on his ranger and I'm looking for info on doing the same swap and need some advice
  7. Which 8.8

I know this question has probably been answered here somewhere but I'm not finding it. I have a 92 ranger 2wd and I'm wanting to swap in an 8.8 disk brake rear end.I need to know what vehicle to look for as a doner and did they come factory with possi and is it a direct bolt in ? Thanks in...
  8. Turbo mileage after swap

As I posted in an earlier thread I'm going to do a swap from an 88 turbo coupe into my 92 supercab. I'm wanting to find out from anyone whos done this swap what kind of gas mileage you get for daily use when not running the truck hard.I know what kind of power gains there to be had but what...
  9. Turbo Coupe Swap

I have a 92 ranger super cab XLT with the 3.0 V-6 and am considering swapping in a turbo coupe motor the turbo coupe was a real screamer before it was totaled. Is this a good swap to do to gain some serious power while maintaining good mileage under normal driving conditions. I had considered a...
  10. well here goes

I have a 92 ranger XLT supercab 2wd that I'm getting ready to install a dana 44 and a 9 inch from a 79 bronco .The next step will be to swap the 4.0 tranny and transfer case as well as wiring harness from a 92 explorer .The goal is to end up with a trail rig that is dependable on and off...
  11. Auto to 5speed

I have a 95 Ranger XLT super cab 2WD that currently has a smoked auto tranny and am considering a 5 speed swap is this a fairly simple job or more trouble than its worth any advice ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad