• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A mess of issues!

So... I've had my 1990 Bronco 2 for almost 5 years now. Around year 2 it developed the valve tick and lack of oil pressure, after getting stuck in the mud. It has other wise been fine until recently. Now when I start it, when the engine is even slightly cooled down, it starts up, idles at...
  2. lots and lots of questions!!!

So... to start off, a little background about my situation. I have a 1990 Bronco II. 2.9L with just over 150k now, 5 speed manual, 4x4 automatic transfer case. I have had it for just over a year now and it has been really trusty for me. By that I mean I drive it over 1500 miles a month and I...
  3. Newb Question?

Well hey all... I'm new here and new to 4x4's all together. Owned 4 mustangs before I bought my 1990 BroncoII yesterday... tired of the tickets for now... lol. So I decided a 4x4 could be fun without tickets... So I'm a complete newb...and I'm sure it will show... but I'm willing to learn...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad