• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. djurs

Erratic Engine - got codes.

I have been having an issue where my check engine light will flash on and the engine will stall, and poor performance when cold. I get surging while driving at low speeds, engine jerks and stalls unless revved up a bit. Also sometimes the engine will rev up high when I go to switch gears (3000...
  2. djurs

Emissions System Altered?

Emission system altered? While poking around looking for vacuum leaks I found something that caught me offguard. The Charcoal canister has an open port with no line going to it. I read up on this and one line is supposed to go to the fuel tank (that's still there), and the other goes to the...
  3. djurs

Difficult to Diagnose Driveability problem

The TPS reads out 1.01 volts at idle and when revved (not sure how high, maybe 2000 RPM), it read 1.25 volts. I'm not sure how to test the IAC motor, I hear resistance testing is spotty, and I don't even know the values to look for. I touched an ohm meter to both prongs on the motor and got a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad